Dcspy

May 8, 2017
Lincoln, Ne
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hello, I’m hoping someone can help me identify my sand filter. I need to replace the lateral assembly. Unfortunately the sticker with the details has fallen off. I bought the pool used and it came with a bunch of paperwork that I’m not sure even goes with my pool.. The only documentation I could find for the filter specifies that it’s either sand dollar, SD35, SD40 or SD50 but it seems to be a 22” tank, which would be the SD60. I have searched on line and can not find any info on the SD50. Does anyone have any ideas? Thank you!

Reactions: Mdragger88
Hello, I’m hoping someone can help me identify my sand filter. I need to replace the lateral assembly. Unfortunately the sticker with the details has fallen off. I bought the pool used and it came with a bunch of paperwork that I’m not sure even goes with my pool.. The only documentation I could find for the filter specifies that it’s either sand dollar, SD35, SD40 or SD50 but it seems to be a 22” tank, which would be the SD60. I have searched on line and can not find any info on the SD50. Does anyone have any ideas? Thank you!
Give inyopools a shout. They are great at finding the right parts.
I will, thank you!

The SD 60 measures 22.5"

owner's manual https://www.doheny.com/media/Pdfs/Pentair-Sand-Dollar-Owners-Manual.pdf
according to the manual the filters are sd35, sd40, sd60, and sd80.
Those are the only models I could find as well. I’m wondering if the SD50 in my manual could be a misprint.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.