Need help to start newly filled retiled old pool

Hi everyone, an update : I finally arrived home so I can test the water my self using Taylork2600 for the first time. I'd love to have some advice on what chemical to add before going ahead to do it myself for reassurance. Here are the results in ppm: FC 11, CC 0, pH 8, TA 80, Calc Hardness 140, CYA below 30 (I had to fill up the water sample right up to the top of Taylor tube to make the black dot invisible), Saline 1800, Temp 19 degrees Celcius. (CSI -0.13). Thank you in advance.

Salt seems extremely low, I actually surprised that your SWG is not complaining. You should bring that up to 4000 with a Viron. Maybe in step 1 shoot for 3000 and then retest before adding more.

CYA doesn't have to be very high in winter, but I'd bring it above 30, maybe 40 for now. Since you don't exactly know how far below 30 you are, add 10ppm portions and retest before adding more.

See how pH looks after that, adding CYA should bring pH down a bit.

I would increase CH a bit. Haven't you added some calcium increaser already? Can't remember...

Salt seems extremely low, I actually surprised that your SWG is not complaining. You should bring that up to 4000 with a Viron. Maybe in step 1 shoot for 3000 and then retest before adding more.

CYA doesn't have to be very high in winter, but I'd bring it above 30, maybe 40 for now. Since you don't exactly know how far below 30 you are, add 10ppm portions and retest before adding more.

See how pH looks after that, adding CYA should bring pH down a bit.

I would increase CH a bit. Haven't you added some calcium increaser already? Can't remember...
Thanks for the advice mgftp. Will do that and update. We haven't added Calcium so we'll increase that a bit too.