Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Hi all!!

got a question that the user manual really doesn’t explain.

I have a nautilus plus w/ clever clean.

It has three run time options: daily, every other day and every 3rd day or something like that.

Hiwever, it doesn’t really tell you or show you if you have actually set one of the timers.

I push the on button and while it flashes I have like 5 seconds to push the option 1,2 or 3 button or the one time run starts.

If if I try to push one of the options the light doesn’t lock on and I have no idea if the setting is set.

Im fixing to go on vacation and I want to set the very other day while I’m gone.

Anyone know now how the timer options work or how to set it on the nautilus plus. Again, the manual is very vague

B,

Are you trying to push the buttons with the number (above the display) or the Select button (below the Display)? The numbers do nothing.. With the lights flashing, you need to push the Select button until the light below the number you want turns on by itself...

1 - Every Day
2 - Every other day
3 - Every 3rd day..

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.