Nature 2 fusion SWG not producing chlorine

I noticed a few weeks back that the Nature 2 fusion is not producing chlorine. I was getting the 120 and 121 codes so I went ahead and cleaned the cell, checked the water chemistry, and salt level to rule out any simple fixes and everything checked out. I then proceeded to change the salt cell as well as the chord from the cell to the control box and I am still not getting any chlorine production. There are no error codes displaying now and both "flow" and "cell on" are lit up green. The chlorine levels are raised when I add shock but the levels diminish within a couple of days. Any ideas on what the issue could be or what else I should check?

Typically you either have algae or you are not creating enough chlorine each day to combat the loss from UV during the summer.
Do an Overnight Chlorine Loss Test
I dont believe the system is producing any chlorine. In the past, I could see bubbles coming from the closest jet when chlorine was being produced. I no longer see the bubbles. I will add some liquid chlorine to build up the level and then do the overnight test.

It would be odd for the system to show all the correct lights and no codes and not be generating chlorine.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.