Natural Gas Pool Heater Online Pricing

mayberry32

Silver Supporter
Jun 24, 2019
Watkinsville, GA
I worked out with my pool builder to install the natural gas heater if I ordered it on my own. He said I'd get a better price by ordering it online than he would get from his distributor and he'd hook it up for free with the pool equipment if I have it here. That will save me around $1000. So, I'm looking online and keep running across sites I'm not familiar with : Doheny, American Best Pool Supply, Pool Supply Unlimited, Pool Supplies Superstore, etc....in addition to places like Amazon. Prices are all over the place, and I just want to get the best price without having to worry about a scam site, or getting a used/refurbished unit. For those who have ordered things online, what are the most reputable, reliable pool equipment websites to order from?

Just fyi....I've already checked with Marina Pool and Spa and they can't help with the heater.

No connection, but the most mentioned are Inyopools, Sunplay, Pool Supply World, and Polytec Pools.

I've seen some complaints from people receiving damaged heaters from Amazon. I took a chance with that and it was fine. I think Amazon just does a better job in some regions than others. I order quite a bit from Amazon and I never have damage issues. Of course, you have to pay attention to who the actual seller is, too.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.