Nate at TFtest kits

super GIF

Reactions: Mdragger88
We had a real timid newb come along and Nate spent 45 mins on the phone with him on a holiday weekend. Good luck getting Beezos to return your call. Ever. :ROFLMAO:

*bang for the buck pricing
*kits tailored to our needs
*guaranteed fresh supplies
*fast shipping
*the owner steps in and promptly makes it right if needed. (Hey. Things happen anywhere, sometimes its UPS's fault)

We rec them because they're hard to beat and it's proven over and over by real world members like yourself, not because we have any kind of stake in it.

Reactions: Mdragger88
The folks at TFtestkits have been great to deal with... It'll be10 years next year that I bought my TF 100 kit. I had a problem with one of the dropper tops that they replaced super quickly for me. Since then I buy the refill kit about every other year when they go on sale. I always keep the kit in a dark, dry cool cabinet so they last that long with no problem. We sold our house and went without the pool for 3 years and are finishing up the pool at our new house right now. So I got out the old kit, replenished it with new reagents from this year's sale and we're good to go again! It's great to see a small business that does such an outstanding job to be there for all of us!

Chris

Reactions: newdude
Here's a recent example of Nate stepping in, which of course is always appreciated. But read 2 or 3 posts later when another member chimed in with a minor issue they said they could just deal with.

Nate's response there tells you all you need to know about if he's the kinda small business you'd like to support. He saw the issue, not that it was minor, and offered 2 ways to fix it.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support