Name your Top 5 inventions of all time

Pool safety cover, drill, hammer, clothes, shoes, speakers, microphones, amplifiers, movies, fuses and circuit breakers, roof shingles, insurance, boats and ships, trains, shipping containers, scales for weighing things, tape measures and rulers,

Skeletons. Before the skeleton was invented, everyone was just a blob like a jellyfish on land.

Have you seen the dyson dryer? The whole kit is $500. A friend bought one and it dries her 2 feet of hair in a few minutes. Nuts!
I'll stick with my Revlon. I don't have 2 feet of hair and it cost $45 with a coupon! And it has a built in brush so I can straighten my hair much more easily than with a brush and dryer.

The earth, light, quarks, bosons, dynamite, pencils, dog food, bazooka, tank, hydrogen bomb, outer space, temperature, pressure, voltage, leptons, ants, sand, trees, dictionaries, professional wrestling, rockets, sham-wow, flex-seal, glitter, fireworks.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.