My user name says it all!

Sorry I was MIA. Went to Tucson to watch my husband race. Had the pole in qualifying. Started 6 or 7th was in the lead by lap 15 led until about lap 65 and by the checker flag (98 laps) he finished 6th, but the car is still in one piece.

Ok now back to the SLAM. I hope those frogs move out quick!
Glad he did well and the car survived! Dirt, or asphalt?

sent from the device my boss pays the bill for, so I should be working instead of posting here

Still 19.5 FC this morning, and it did not change color in the slightest with reagent. CC 0! Water is crystal clear (other than what was blown in from storms)

sent from the device my boss pays the bill for, so I should be working instead of posting here

JFII, do you still have visible green in the pool? If so, continue the SLAM until you are crystal clear and no visible algae remain. Just my $0.02.

What, is this a TFP game? Some of you help noobs clean up their pool, then others try to see how long you can keep noob out of the sparkling blue pool? [emoji12]

Glad he did well and the car survived! Dirt, or asphalt?

Asphalt. He was the 2007 NASCAR Whelin All American AZ State champion.

- - - Updated - - -

Still 19.5 FC this morning, and it did not change color in the slightest with reagent. CC 0! Water is crystal clear (other than what was blown in from storms)

That is great!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Take pictures of yours and start a new thread. You can be one of the popular kids, too! :cool:

I will probably do that!! I have been reading and I have a test kit ordered and I've been going through all the pool things that the previous owners have left behind for me to see what I have and don't have lol but first I need to finish filling in because the previous owners had it closed by a company and they half drained it for the winter. Also, they told me something about anti freeze in the lines... and that sounds strange to me... but probably because I don't know much about this stuff.

I will probably do that!! I have been reading and I have a test kit ordered and I've been going through all the pool things that the previous owners have left behind for me to see what I have and don't have lol but first I need to finish filling in because the previous owners had it closed by a company and they half drained it for the winter. Also, they told me something about anti freeze in the lines... and that sounds strange to me... but probably because I don't know much about this stuff.
That's common from what I read. And apparently, it takes a fair bit of chlorine to break it down. Someone recently suggested using a wet-n-dry shop vac to suck the stuff out of the lines. That's what the search box is for.

That's common from what I read. And apparently, it takes a fair bit of chlorine to break it down. Someone recently suggested using a wet-n-dry shop vac to suck the stuff out of the lines. That's what the search box is for.

Okay thanks I just made me a little nervous at first.

If you listen to the people here, it will happen. Stay out of the pool store!

I have learned this very quickly!!! I did actually just start a forum (as to not hijack you thread lol) because right now with it being half full I have encounter a liner problem that may or may not require me to drain it, which will determine a lot.

As far as hijacking, I wouldn't care lol. But for your benefit of answers, your own thread would help. Good luck, I will keep an eye out for your success!

Ok, I guess this thread is officially over! Thanks everyone for your input!

c0db6489d05b4ff23b8dd35ad5b526fe.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.