My user name says it all!

Those tendons on the top of the foot can hurt a heckuva lot and take a while to heal. But, I don't think you can really break them. And every time I've broken a bone it swells a lot.

There are smaller bones on the top of the foot that can be fractured/ broken. There are also many tendons as Dave said. If there is no visible bruising or swelling it could be a deep tissue bruise. Alternate heat and ice and if it is not better in a day or two go get it xrayed. I fractured one of the bones in the top of my foot many years ago and did not know for 3 days. There was bruising but no swelling.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
It isn't swolen, no bruisea, but REALLY hurts when I stand and walk. It's not in the ankle, it is the side/top of the foot.

sent from the device my boss pays the bill for, so I should be working instead of posting here

I feel your pain, literally! I have tendonitis in both feet and I almost wish I had broken my foot, it would heal quicker! Kinesio tape (KT) helps alot!

Dude, I've followed this thread from day 1, through all your challenges, from despair to seeing the picture of your kids enjoying a sparkling, crystal clear pool. Congratulations, you hard work, persistence, and willingness to take on board all the excellent advice you've been offered has paid off. Enjoy your summer, I'll drink a few cold ones in your honor :cheers:

Dude, I've followed this thread from day 1, through all your challenges, from despair to seeing the picture of your kids enjoying a sparkling, crystal clear pool. Congratulations, you hard work, persistence, and willingness to take on board all the excellent advice you've been offered has paid off. Enjoy your summer, I'll drink a few cold ones in your honor :cheers:
Thanks! Did you notice the name change? [emoji6]

sent from the device my boss pays the bill for, so I should be working instead of posting here

I've been following this too and hate to see it end! Lol So glad you all are finally swimming though!

�������� the name change LOL

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.