My OB in Vegas!

There were about four of us in Vegas actively building and posting since the new year and I am sure a bunch watching on the sidelines as I did for about six months. Best of luck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

So not sure how the dog got in just about every picture.....it was a busy day. Tile team showed up later and will be back tomorrow. Landscapers did an awesome job and are all done. We think the pool will be full around 1pm tomorrow.
0684170eaca653d4ca6509cc943aff09.jpg
49a5c1c2b45fa7d9dddcbca87939fdcb.jpg
18ddba97afb39d6c17547913437db1f4.jpg
e11e5974a454f17beee7018f1dec31c7.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
So we have a minor dilemma. We really like how the travertine looks on the side of the spa but aren't thrilled with the look from the front. There is too much contrast between the black tile and the cream travertine. We are seriously considering taking the travertine on the front out and replacing it with more of the same black tile. Not sure my tile guy is going to be happy about that plan tomorrow. My wife will be calling to see if there is more in stock that we can pick up and then we have to figure out how to keep the removal mess to a minimum while the pool is being filled. Not sure how we missed that with all of the 3D renderings we had.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, the spa is full and both hoses are now in the pool.

Hey SPL, the only thing that it's going to take for us to change our future pool finish from Tropics Blue Mini Pebble to Midnight Blue Mini Pebble
is an updated (with water in it) picture posted from you... we're thinking that the Tropics will be too light for our taste...
Waiting patiently.....:bounce:....still waiting....lol

I guess it isn't over until it is over. After some deliberation last night and this morning we removed the travertine from the front of the spa wall. Thanks for all the input. We picked up more of the glass tile this morning and are now just waiting for the tile guys to show up and freak out.
3223f0f30f754553030a4eb059af119b.jpg

Hey SPL, the only thing that it's going to take for us to change our future pool finish from Tropics Blue Mini Pebble to Midnight Blue Mini Pebble
is an updated (with water in it) picture posted from you... we're thinking that the Tropics will be too light for our taste...
Waiting patiently.....:bounce:....still waiting....lol
Color is more green than blue at this point and not sure how long until the water gets balanced and we get a sense of the final water color

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.