My "New" Pool in SCHERTZ, TX

LOVE the color!

Put your gallons in your signature for each access for us.

What are you doing around the decking? I would so want to paint a fun mural on the fencing!

Kim:kim:

I have so many ideas for landscaping, just have not been able to decide just yet. We will fix up and re-sod the front of the house access point so the HOA won't bug us, then work on the backyard behind the fence after that. Looking to probably put rocks behind the pool along the fence and maybe a bench or two. Not going to have any grass in the backyard, we'll keep some grass on the sides of our house, but that's it.

We need to fix up our fence, that is for sure. We were thinking to paint it black. I think with our pool and style, black will look great. But might need to look up some mural ideas.... :unsure:

Here are few full shots. More work has to be done on the deck and landscaping too
The first two shots out your back doors rival any perfect 3D computer design you could whip up. Except your pics are real and it’s actually there !! Brav-the freak-O !!!

• Love
Reactions: TexasRain
Well.... no good news to report :confused:

During start-up they found a leak and have plumbers coming out tomorrow morning to see what the heck. Not a happy camper at the moment. The water is coming from beneath the deck...

Attachments

• 63460139816__9666DC8C-4FF8-4EC8-86CD-53165B0EF49A.JPG
    63460139816__9666DC8C-4FF8-4EC8-86CD-53165B0EF49A.JPG
    978.2 KB · Views: 112
Well.... no good news to report :confused:

During start-up they found a leak and have plumbers coming out tomorrow morning to see what the heck. Not a happy camper at the moment. The water is coming from beneath the deck...
Oh No! So sorry to hear that. Having a leaking pipe under the cement (decking) is my greatest fear. Good thing there's plenty of time for them to find and fix everything before swim season! Though, still a bummer, I know. 😞

• Sad

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I took a peek at your forecast and you are not nearly as bad as we are getting. You get down into the 20's but at least into the upper 30's and 40's during the day.

Regardless, hope they fix it quickly and at least its not swim season.

Did they pressure test the lines before they poured the deck?
They pressure tested when the equipment was set on a pre-made slab. But I paid for a poured pad, so they removed everything and poured the pad then put the equipment back. I dont know if they pressure tested again after that. I got this picture from when they pressure tested.

Attachments

• IMG_3220.JPG
    IMG_3220.JPG
    353.9 KB · Views: 34
Does the area of the leak fall within the trench they dug for running the pipes during construction?
Hard to tell exactly because the water is coming from under the deck. But yes, the area the water is coming from is where all the pipes run together and then split off. It will be nice if they don't have to break all the deck up...we will see. 🤞

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.