My "New" Pool in SCHERTZ, TX

Ok, we made a final decision on the toe tile. We rented a house with a private pool this weekend and brought the tile samples with us. We placed the tile along the steps and when the sun hit the tiles at the different depths, we all agreed! We are going with the Multi color 1x1 (Equinox - Aurora)!! It's so pretty 😍 . I'll add pictures in a bit, my daughter is on my phone...:roll:

• Haha
Reactions: spd500 and craigP
We rented a house with a private pool this weekend and brought the tile samples with us.
WHAT?? :shock: you rented a pool just to see how pretty the tile will be in your own pool??? hehe

I'll add pictures in a bit, my daughter is on my phone
EXCUSE me!! Does she not know WE are waiting are waiting to see them???? hahahaha

WHAT?? :shock: you rented a pool just to see how pretty the tile will be in your own pool??? hehe

EXCUSE me!! Does she not know WE are waiting are waiting to see them???? hahahaha

LOL kinda yeah... we usually go down to Florida for a vacation before school starts, but we were not going to this year. so we just rented a VRBO place up in Austin about 1.5 hours from our house :giggle: I mean we have to wait to swim in our own pool until like March next year!!! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: kimkats
Thank you! We are going solid matte black for our waterline tile so we are going all out bling for our accent tile. But no spa to tile.

We want the tile around the bench in the spa to match the tile on the steps and tanning ledge, but forgot to look at them while we were at the tile place. We are going with what my wife likes to call an "oasis" look, lol. I am going with anything that gets a pool in the backyard, my wife has great taste and it will look good without my intervention.

Reactions: TexasRain

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
🥳 🤩 😲
Today was layout day!!! We went over so much info, then they spray painted and strung the pool outline.
IMG_4967.JPG

Then they said they are going to get someone out here TODAY to put forms up for the pool! YAY

IMG_1133.JPG

Then I hear something outside... OMG are you kidding me?!?!

IMG_6303.JPG

Yup they brought the excavator already! And there he goes off to the backyard! 🤘

IMG_3400.JPG

They started digging a bit tonight to see how the ground was!

IMG_2287.JPG

IMG_7571.JPG

So I guess you can say I am a bit excited tonight!!! It's really happening! 😁😁😁

IMG_4967.JPGIMG_1133.JPGIMG_6303.JPGIMG_3400.JPGIMG_2287.JPGIMG_7571.JPG

Last edited:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.