West Palm Beach/Florida
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
Someone in these forums mentioned this item a few weeks ago so for $99 I figured I would pick one up. I already have a bunch of Ryobi One batteries so saved some money there.

I love this thing. It is not hard core. The head does not spin very fast. But for something that I was going to use a brush with some elbow grease, this is now my go to. Cleaning up my BBQ area that used to take about 45 min is now done in 10 minutes and looks cleaner. No more step stool needed either. And of course less tired since it is doing the scrubbing instead of my elbow.

I pan sear steaks a lot so I get a lot of grease spatter. I use some cheap Awesome degreaser from the dollar store and this brush. Some barkeepers friend on the stainless steel surfaces with this and everything is spotless. Just the way my OCD self likes it.

I bought the soft brush too, for the rims on the car but have not tried that yet.

Anyway, just thought I would share.

For us swamp rats, adding more swampiness does not work. I wish it did, and I would have misters all over the backyard.

If we average your 99% humidity with my 2% humidity (yea, it was TWO percent …), we would have very comfortable air quality….

You know, I have one. Its sitting in a deck box. I hate brushing the pool. Thats what the robot is for.

I am at the age (and inclination) where if I can use a piece of technology to do what I would normally have to do I am all over it.

There is always going to be enough things to do.

Reactions: jark87
I hate brushing the pool.
I used to hate it. Now I just dislike it. That thing keeps pressure on the brush, which really helps, especially on the walls. I still have a side pressure cleaner, still going strong after more than 15 years. If it ever bites the dust, I’ll take a look at robots.

I seriously love all the ryobi gadgets, I wish I could own them all - they even have a pool vac (it’s outta my price range 😥)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.