My Dream Water Feature

I'm not real sure where that is... Just found it, and few others on the internet. Usually it's easy to find out where it came from using google images 'similar' function. Not much pops up for this one.

I'd definitely put it in it's own tiny pool next to the main pool so you could not approach it. Wouldn't want anyone to figure out the secret. :cool:

MikeInNH said:
jblizzle said:
Pretty cool. Might not be as much fun as it seems since you can not stand under it though.
Kinda hard to stand right under it seeing there must be a pipe in the middle of the water stream that brings the water up. Would be interesting to build one.

SSSHHHHHH!!!!! don't give away the magic :ncool:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
And congratulations, you're a true TFP'r. That was exactly my first thought. Worry about the water balance first.

But I've seen waterfalls bigger then that in pools. Don't know exactly what happens as I don't have one.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.