My backyard paradise

DeeMac

LifeTime Supporter
May 18, 2012
Munster, IN
Redid the brick patio last fall and put in a new liner this spring. So happy with how it all turned out !
9200f967ab54b32e94e674d97272e8d8.jpg
b79846b285809316b8e352e055f3b1a6.jpg
385637be7d438ba140adc929b30cec22.jpg

We took out all the existing bricks, dug down about 2 to 3 ft, layed down rock, then installed what's called a uni- lock brick that is permeable so no standing water on the deck. Had a cousins son help who is starting his own landscape business. Was hard work, but well worth the effort.

Beautiful! Our pool was just finished. Fence is going up next and then the fun begins! Pavers, landscaping, patio furniture, etc. I love your pergola/ hammock idea! Going to look into that for sure! Thanks for sharing.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Beautiful! Our pool was just finished. Fence is going up next and then the fun begins! Pavers, landscaping, patio furniture, etc. I love your pergola/ hammock idea! Going to look into that for sure! Thanks for sharing.
I had wanted a hammock for such a long time. My kids finally got me one a few years ago with the stand but was too big for the patio, so had to come up with a new idea, and came up with this. My hubbie built it one day I was at work. Love it so much!

I’m sorry, if you could remove those awesome magazine pictures that accidentally got posted and put ones of your pool up that would be great. [emoji41]

But seriously, beautiful!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.