mx6 elite review

swoope

Bronze Supporter
Jan 19, 2013
Haines city, FL
this is going to be short and sweet.

came from a suction side zodiac wahoo with a new flapper on it. it did an ok job.

well the new zodiac elite series has little scrubbers on the end of the suction fan that pulls in the h2o.

this is a game changer as far as i am concerned.

i was hoping to by a robot. s200 but i can't rationalize that kind of money right now.

for 318 bucks at my local pinch a penny i picked it up. you cannot get it online.

the little scrubbers do an amazing job! night and day difference between old suction cleaner and this one. no more scrubbing!

follow the instructions for setup! but this is what i have found and done.

it will run on low speed on my pentair 2speed 1.5 hp whisperflo pump(skimmer open full), but will not climb walls. this works out to be an advantage as it covers the floor better this way.

pump on high, goes everywhere.

i am running it on low for a day. then switching the pump to high for a few hours before the weekend.

i hope this does not sound like an ad, but i was not expecting it to be this good. and for the naysayers. two year warranty.

20190218_162240.3gp

beers

I have the MX8 elite and when I experienced the same jump in performance after replacing some in-cleanable filters... I had to turn it down a bit as it was coming out of the water and sucking air! I use the Zodiac leaf catcher as well. At around 50 bucks its a good deal and its was easier to empty that than the pump strainer.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.