Murphy came to swim at my place

Did the people cutting the trees down have insurance? Are you going to be able to save the pool?

I bet it seemed to happen in slow motion................NO NOT ON THE POOL!

Kim
Yes they have insurance, still waiting on that though. The pool is done for but the pump, filter and SWG are fine. It happened a little faster than slow motion.
They were trying very hard not to hit the pool but Murphy had different plans. Tore up a good bit of fencing too but it was in need of work anyway.
I've been so busy cleaning up the yard I haven't gotten around to tearing down the pool yet.

We had a LARGE tree taken down by our barn/garage. Murphy TRIED very hard to get it but their truck saved the day.

They had tied the top of the tree to the end of their truck with a HUGE rope for just in case. They cut the tree so that it would fall "here". WELL the tree turned out to be hallow just above where they cut and it twisted as it started to fall!

The truck guy had his foot on the gas and was ready. They YELLED, he gunned it.............and the tree fell 3 inches from the garage!

We all just stood there looking at each other. I had every one just stop working for the day and broke out the beers!

They came back the next day and finished cutting it up and hauling it to the pile. They had never used their insurance but we all thought they would be that day for sure!

Kim

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.