Multi-Port Valve Leak

Hi all, I have a new multi-port valve installed (was installed by pool company when I was told my other one leaked during new liner installation) and it is dripping from the top coupling where it attaches to filter. I gave it a 1/4 turn, removed it but teflon on it and it still does the same thing. Any ideas?

Any chance you could post a picture? Does the coupling have an o-ring? If so, make sure the surfaces the o-ring touches are clean, and the o-ring is clean and seated properly. The o-ring might need some more silicone lube before re-assembly. Not sure about 1/4 turn concept, hence the need for a picture. Couplings are usually hand-tight (fairly firm hand tight) so I'm not understanding.

Here's an exploded view of the filter and side-mount multi-port valve (31). A push-pull valve (32) is also shown to the right of the multi-port valve, but you have the multi-port valve, I believe). The O-rings are parts 25 and 30.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.