Mud leaking into pool at top seam between pool shell and deck

Just be sure if you do run a pipe for the strip drain they start it low enough to accept a French drain if you need it later. I would recommend having the top of the pipe just below the bottom of the concrete where it ties into the gutter and strip drain.

Is your down spout dropping the rain so that it just goes into your strip drain? Could you lengthen you spout farther out in your yard to get the rain away? I am assuming that you have a gutter the full legnth of your house on the pool side and that is side the downspout in the picture is draining. I am also assuming you get some pretty big rains down there in Tampa.

I am not an expert on the subject but I was searching for answers to my own issue (rebar severed and rusting in the concrete deck saw cuts) and saw a recommendation to add DAP silicone for concrete and mortar to the expansion joint under the coping to prevent debris from getting in the pool through that joint

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.