Montgomery TX pool & patio build!

Well it didnt take long to realize that a little more automation sure would be helpful! I bought the 10 gpd fixed rate pump and 7 gal tank along with the Woods outdoor timer that many members on here have suggested. I've only had it running for a day now but i think i'm really going to like it.

Injection point right after the tab holder that i'll likely never use now.

And just because i cant get over this TFP water!

I may be interested in your injector setup.

Where did you find the information on that and how difficult was it to install and dial in?

Are you pleased with it thus far?

I found all my information here on TFP! just search for "Stenner" and there are tons of threads explaining which pump to get for your application and how to install/use them. Once I decided what I wanted I just did a google search for the pump model and found the best price. I think I got my tank/pump combo from freshwatersystems.com

I've only had it a few weeks now, but so far I love it. It just needs some tweaking on the run times and frequency to keep the pool at the proper FC level. It will also need tweaking when the seasons change as well, but its not a big deal at all. Super easy.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.