Methods for Tracking your Test Results

Articfox918 said:
yeah you can do that too. I usually just add the data from the last test if I dont test, but when you are on the graph left click the data you want to add a best fit to and click add trend line, then choose the method you want to use for trending I havent used it in a while but I thing moving average would probably be best

I tried that and it draws the trendline in addition to the actual data, then i found while editing the data series *Select Data* then chose a series such as H20 Temp then click the Hidden and Empty Cells option then select Connect data points with a line.... PERFECT! Thanks Again!

PoolData.jpg

anonapersona...

Can you post your table that you use ... I'd just like to have something I can keep with my test set so I can see at a glance everything I've recently tested and what my results are. It sounds like what your are using is what I'm looking for. I wrote in pencil on the test lid sheet and it won't come off for another years use... plus it is lacking a few things I'd like to have... like a place for what I added :)

Thanks

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.