Messed up

Almost another 24 hours...

Kids will be protesting soon...I keep trying to tell them they need patience. :D

- - - Updated - - -

I'm really thankful that my company allows for us to work from home when we need too. This is a full time job! Hope I never have to do this again!

I'm also thankful for the Speed Stir device! Anyone considering that purchase, don't hesitate! Just do it!

I am now having a hard time keeping FC level up to SLAM numbers. I got the number up to 16.5 then dropped to 10 within an hour. Is that possible? I have struggled most of the day. Could it be the sun? I ran out of powder yesterday, so I stressed about the not knowing.

Also, the old DPD powder I had was grey and I now have 2 new containers and they both have white powder. Does this change the test in any way? It just feels more erratic than the first day.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I can't keep buying all this chlorine. Anyone know of a place better than walmart in Dallas? They just increased the price from $2.50 a gal to $3.64. Another $22 every time I purchase 20 gal. It seems during the day it depletes very, very rapidly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

cf25af0c02a3d45785d55957d20438d0.jpg

Any tips or tricks to combat this weather? Is this my main problem at this point in keeping constant slam levels? I need to get back to the office today. I can't constantly test this afternoon. Could I raise FC much higher, go to the office for a few hours and continue when I get back?

If you can manage 3-4 tests and adds throughout the day, that's fine. First thing in the morning, lunch if possible, first thing home and one more before bed. It doesn't have to be "constantly" :)

Mr Bruce gives you good advice. Do it when you can, it may take just a bit longer but life gets in the way for all of us.

The weather has nothing to do with it. Keep your chlorine up. Do not put any junk in your pool without asking this forum.

Mr Bruce gives you good advice. Do it when you can, it may take just a bit longer but life gets in the way for all of us.

The weather has nothing to do with it. Keep your chlorine up. Do not put any junk in your pool without asking this forum.
I have only put the chlorine in. I will never put anything in my pool before asking from now on. [emoji56]

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.