Maytronics Rebates

FrankM

Gold Supporter
May 12, 2010
New Jersey
Hello all, I recently purchased the M600 (it‘s a beast btw) and went on the website today to do some quick research and spotted the info on a rebate. Seems that if you purchase a M600 in May, June or July of 2021 you qualify for a $75 rebate. You have to register your robot and enter the rebate code during the registration process. Other Dolphins offer rebates as well from $25 up to $75. Just go to Rebates and Promotions - Maytronics and check it out. Not sure if somebody else posted about this, if they did my apologies.

Hello all, I recently purchased the M600 (it‘s a beast btw) and went on the website today to do some quick research and spotted the info on a rebate. Seems that if you purchase a M600 in May, June or July of 2021 you qualify for a $75 rebate. You have to register your robot and enter the rebate code during the registration process. Other Dolphins offer rebates as well from $25 up to $75. Just go to Rebates and Promotions - Maytronics and check it out. Not sure if somebody else posted about this, if they did my apologies.
Good find! I just entered the info for the active 20 I bought 3 weeks ago.

I just bought a Dolphin Explorer E30, but I could not find an applicable rebate code. Did I miss it? Thanks.
I am not positive but I think the E30 is an online model.. The rebates are for the in store bought models...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.