Maytronics Rebates

FrankM

Gold Supporter
May 12, 2010
New Jersey
Hello all, I recently purchased the M600 (it‘s a beast btw) and went on the website today to do some quick research and spotted the info on a rebate. Seems that if you purchase a M600 in May, June or July of 2021 you qualify for a $75 rebate. You have to register your robot and enter the rebate code during the registration process. Other Dolphins offer rebates as well from $25 up to $75. Just go to Rebates and Promotions - Maytronics and check it out. Not sure if somebody else posted about this, if they did my apologies.

cowboycasey

Gold Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
TFP Guide
Jul 3, 2013
Southern OK
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool SJ-40
That is a great find, Nicely done :)

Reactions: FrankM

cledee

Gold Supporter
Bronze Supporter
Jun 23, 2020
Concord, NH
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hello all, I recently purchased the M600 (it‘s a beast btw) and went on the website today to do some quick research and spotted the info on a rebate. Seems that if you purchase a M600 in May, June or July of 2021 you qualify for a $75 rebate. You have to register your robot and enter the rebate code during the registration process. Other Dolphins offer rebates as well from $25 up to $75. Just go to Rebates and Promotions - Maytronics and check it out. Not sure if somebody else posted about this, if they did my apologies.
Good find! I just entered the info for the active 20 I bought 3 weeks ago.

MITBeta

May 28, 2020
North Attleboro, Massachusetts
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Pentair products rebate is here:

milesvdustin

Jun 7, 2015
Marion, IL
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Since i bought my robot from Dohenys through their Amazon site, i am guessing no rebate?

cowboycasey

Gold Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
TFP Guide
Jul 3, 2013
Southern OK
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool SJ-40
I just bought a Dolphin Explorer E30, but I could not find an applicable rebate code. Did I miss it? Thanks.
I am not positive but I think the E30 is an online model.. The rebates are for the in store bought models...

db5304

Jun 10, 2016
Pittsburgh
I got my $50 rebate for my pentair warrior SI after only about 3 weeks, it was surprisingly fast and easy to fill out. I got mine from Margaret at Marine pools.

Reactions: cledee