Maytronics Dolphin S300 Problem

DDGMAN

Bronze Supporter
Oct 12, 2016
Wadsworth/OH
My S300 only moves a little (a few seconds) and then just sits on the bottom. I pulled the impeller housing/cover to see if any debris was stuck in there. It was clear, but the impeller does not turn by hand or when powered. I bought it from Marina Pool Spa and Patio in July 2018. Since I bought it out of state via the phone (not internet), will the two year warranty cover this repair? Will my local Maytronics dealer handle the repair? Any other advice?

DDG,

Call Margaret and ask..

When I registered mine, they asked where I bought it, but never asked if it was over the phone, in person, or over the internet...

My understanding is that it is under Maytronics Warranty, not Marina pool and Spa warranty..

Also... I believe they track warranty by the S/N of the unit, and not by your receipt..

Thanks,

Jim R.

I had the same issue. Bought from Marina, I just called Maytronics, sent to address they gave me and had the robot back with new pump in three days. Super simple.

Btw I registered my warranty with Maytronics, no issue with buying from Marina. I even got the bonus year of warranty that Maytronics confirmed for me via email.

Reactions: gary300 and DDGMAN
I called Maytronics today like you did kjdiver. I first took it to the local Dolphin dealer but he said since I didn't buy it there, he would only send it to Maytronics vs diagnose and get the parts. I decided to cut the middle man out since I could choose a cheaper shipping option. I will ship it tomorrow now that I got the RMA emailed to me.

Reactions: kjdiver
I shipped mine to O’Neil and sons in PA, it was amazing, I had the return tracking number two hours after they received it. Couldn’t believe how quick they turned it around. Hope you have a similar experience!

Reactions: DDGMAN
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.