Marina Supply - Response Time

hey gang, new pool owner here and new to the group ... i hate to echo the same thing as the last few posts but I have been trying to contact them for the last two weeks both via phone and email. I decided to go with them for a robot based on the many recommendations here, but I have to admit it's discouraging trying to patronize a business that won't contact you back to take your money, lol.

i'll keep trying for another week since they seem to be overwhelmingly the recommended dealer on here. with that said, it would also be nice to have an alternative dealer to use if it comes to that?

Update, I got a call back from Seth and have my robot ordered now. He was indeed very helpful and knowledgeable about the devices. I look forward to learning how to make these things do all the hard work! I will keep you all posted.
Dang, I still haven't been able to get in touch with them. Did you do anything special to facilitate that call back?

My experience was the same a couple weeks ago. Every call went to voicemail. I left a couple messages and didn't hear back. Then, on a Monday morning, I called just as they were about to open(make sure it's Colorado time zone), and a nice lady answered. I hoped it was Margaret, but it wasn't. She said the lady who knows about robots will be in soon. I left her my info and sure enough an hour later Margaret(the rock star around here) called back and I had an order placed in a couple of minutes.

Be sure to check out Maytronics website for rebates. $25, $50, $75 back depending on model bought. Not for internet sales, but I've heard phone sales count as in store sales.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.