MA solution took color out of concrete

SAY WHAT??? :shock:
I work at a soybean oil refinery. I average 64 hrs/wk. I get compensated fairly don't worry. If you eat Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, McDonalds, Dairy Queen, etc I'm likely playing a part in the oil that your food is being made. Our schedule on the other hand is not ideal.

I work at a soybean oil refinery. I average 64 hrs/wk. I get compensated fairly don't worry. If you eat Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, McDonalds, Dairy Queen, etc I'm likely playing a part in the oil that your food is being made. Our schedule on the other hand is not ideal.

DQ Blizzards are a family favorite …. sadly, my well-aged intestines will no longer accept the ingestion of McDonalds or any other fast food … well, the fast food is accepted but then expelled with great zeal …

• Haha
Reactions: Newdude and JamesW
DQ Blizzards are a family favorite …. sadly, my well-aged intestines will no longer accept the ingestion of McDonalds or any other fast food … well, the fast food is accepted but then expelled with great zeal …
Oh it's terrible for you and I do have some guilt in that regard but we do also make healthier alternatives and make feed meal for all livestock which gives me some solice?? I try to justify what I do to people essentially everyday. I used to be very involved in making straight lard....that was harder to justify. Thankfully we don't do that anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: JoyfulNoise
Wet sanded a small area but didn't seem to do anything. The nimrod that sealed in the first place seemed to just use a paint roller and rolled the sealer. If that's all it is then I'd think it'd be worth a shot? The advice here has me hesitant though to try it. And the nimrod comment is completely validated. Everything the kid touched during my build had to be fixed by his boss. He was a true learn on the job type.

Reactions: JoyfulNoise
Well, it was worth a shot. Sorry it didn’t work.

You’ll certainly do better quality work than the nimrod, that’s for sure.

Here's where my heads at. If I try to apply sealer and it works great. If not, then I'm only out free sealer and will have created an extra step (remove sealer) for the professional to come in and fix. Unless you guys think I'm going to somehow possibly do irreparable damage.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.