bobby84

May 1, 2021
Florida
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hi everyone. Thanks for all the useful info posted here, which helped me narrow down my choices for a robot cleaner that would fit my needs. Am considering the M400. Does anyone know whether the M400 will work on a swim shelf that is 16" deep? There is a fully vertical wall up to the swim shelf.

Welcome to the forum!
It might. If it can get on the shelf without sensing going above the water line, it should work. But it might not. Typically not a big deal - might have to brush the ledge as needed.
I suggest you read ABC's of Pool Water Chemistry.

Thanks Marty!
I have health issues and would prefer not to do any manual brushing :)
I've tried to locate the measurements of the M400, which would help me make a better guess as to whether the machine would sense going above the water line. I live far from a pool shop, and the local one doesn't have the M400 anyway.
Does anyone here know the M400's height?

Any specific reason you are stuck on the M400?

Calling Marina Pool Spa in Denver Co might be the best move. Margaret can give you her view on if that model (or another Maytronics) will do what you wish.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.