Low Salt Check System/ Chlorinator Off High Salt/Amps

tlrbullock

Jun 2, 2019
Mississippi
Please help!!! I have a Hayward Aqua Plus system and just installed a new Hayward T-Cell-15 and it is configured properly. I am still receiving a "Check System Low Salt" error message along with a "Chlorinator Off High Salt/Amps" error message. The salt level showing on the display is 2700 but when you check it in the diagnostic menu the readings are -40.58V 10.08A 89F 1700PPM. I also purchased the Clorax salt level testing strips and they are stating my salt level is 4740ppm. I am so confused!!

Welcome to the forum!
Post all the Diagnostic data.
@JamesW can help us out.
I suggest you read ABC's of Pool Water Chemistry and consider reviewing the entire Pool School eBook.
I did and looked all over the forums but did not see anything that had my type of problem. Sorry! If able to I will delete my post. This is my first time with a pool and have been searching the internet for 6hours now. But it seems no one has ever had my contradicting error messages.

Ok, it looks like the circuit board has failed. If you can post a picture of the front and back of the circuit board, we might be able to see something that can be fixed.

It would also be helpful if you can get a second salinity test using a K-1766 salt test kit to confirm the actual salinity.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.