Love the new look on the site...but need help searching...

D&JButler

Gold Supporter
Bronze Supporter
May 18, 2016
MARION, IL
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hello! We live in So. IL, so our pool season is usually mid-May to Sept/Oct, at best. We're a little late opening this year. This will only be our third or fourth TFP season, so I'm still a little rusty getting started. I rely heavily on this site for all my how-to questions. I love the new look of the website! It's gorgeous! But now when I search for things like "How to open pool," "How to close pool," or even the basic SLAM article, I'm having trouble finding those posts that laid out the steps so well. Would you consider adding those to one of your Pool School pages? And in the meantime, could you give me a link to one of the clearcut posts on opening an inground pool? I'm pretty sure I remember how to SLAM once we get open - but if you could share that one, too, that would be great. Thank you so much for this awesome forum!!!

Jill

For sure the search isn’t up to our expectations. We had tried a few additional options but they unfortunately kept crashing the website. It’s on a “to do” list for our offseason. For now however here’s a link to all the Pool School articles,

Here’s the exact articles you were asking about,

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.