Looking for suggestions for Resin AGP?

Jun 12, 2018
NJ
I want a round resin pool with a saltwater system for next summer.

• What brand/website do you all recommend?
  • What's a decent price for a 21' resin AGP?

I'm interested in this pool, but would like input from people who have experience with saltwater systems and/or resin pools. I really like my current Intex pool, but it rusted badly and I want to invest in something that will last longer, and as mentioned before, I want a salt system so I don't have to deal with Chlorine anymore.

Thanks in advance for the feedback!

I posted a similar thread a few weeks ago! I’m interested in this pool. It is ALL resin, and here in humidFlorida, the land of rusty metal and rotted wood, that’s especially interesting to me. Pricy, but worth it, I believe.

I have SWG now and can’t imagine a pool without. It’s just so easy!

As long as you take care of wall (hit any nicks with Rust-Oleum) I think the one you are looking at should work nicely.

Reactions: six20five
Make sure you check out that company before you order from them. Thepoolfactory.com is a good company - I have seen several members on here use them. I ordered one this summer and it was a good experience. Another company I was considering was pool warehouse but they were all out when I ordered.

I have a semi resin basically resin bottom track and resin top rail. Here in N Texas my resin top rail burns and discoloration, warps from the heat I'm on my second set of top rail in a year. I want to get metal but the factory ( wilbar ) wants to charge me 1000$ the pool is only a year and a couple of months old

Attachments

• Resized_20190828_135330.jpeg
    Resized_20190828_135330.jpeg
    190.4 KB · Views: 27
  • Resized_20190828_135502.jpeg
    Resized_20190828_135502.jpeg
    456.3 KB · Views: 24
I have a semi resin basically resin bottom track and resin top rail. Here in N Texas my resin top rail burns and discoloration, warps from the heat I'm on my second set of top rail in a year. I want to get metal but the factory ( wilbar ) wants to charge me 1000$ the pool is only a year and a couple of months old

What brand is it?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.