Looking for "deluxe" spa jets for my gunite hot tub

Yes, the outer ring screws off and then the guts pull out. Once these are removed there is about a 9/16" nozzle about 3 or 4 inches inside that can be wrenched out. I will take one out and take a picture after work tonight. Pool and hot tub was built by A&S.

Here is what I have... the black outer ring is 2 & 5/16" wide and screws into the plumbing coming out of the gunite. The white, 3/4" nozzle screws into the air line or the flex pipe, back up into the cavity.
I can not tell from the online pics, if any of those are direct replacements.
I appreciate any help.

Attachments

• 20190219_151548.jpg
    20190219_151548.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 20190219_151558.jpg
    20190219_151558.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 20
So, in your first picture, the top piece should be able to just unscrew from my plumbing?
And, if I get these new ones, do I just leave the stock 3/4" nozzle out, or put it back in?
Also, any other options, besides the rotating one that you show? It would be nice to have three different options. Two of each for my six nozzle tub.... kind of like a stand alone spa would have.
And, what does 1-1/2" mpt and fpt mean in the description?
Thanks for your help.

The top piece in the first picture can unscrew from the plumbing. You could discard the 3/4" nozzle if you go with the rotating eyeballs. I'm not aware of any other options as far as rotating jets. You could go with standard directional jets like you currently have. MPT means male pipe thread and FPT means female pipe thread.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thanks for your reply. I wish I would have seen it earlier, as I did order the Waterway rotating nozzle as referenced by InyoRob a few posts up. I only ordered one, as I suspected that what you pointed out was the case. I will try it out and update here soon.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.