Looking for builders in Arizona (East Valley)

danielmark

Aug 16, 2021
Queen Creek, Arizona
Hello,

I'm a new member. I'm currently building my home and wanted to find someone that has a fair price. I'm considering contracting it myself but it seems like some people are also able to find fairly priced builders who do quality work. Does anyone have any positive experiences recently in the East Valley Arizona area? I'm specifically in Queen Creek which is right next to Gilbert AZ.

Ideally I'd like to spend around 30-40k but every pool builder I've called said good luck and they pretty much start their most basic projects at 50k.

Ideally I'd like to spend around 30-40k but every pool builder I've called said good luck and they pretty much start their most basic projects at 50k.
What type of pool were you thinking? Gunite, fiberglass, vinyl? What size?

I'm not in AZ, but around here, gunite is very much the norm and $30-40k would not even get you a conversation with a pool builder.

Likely a fiberglass pool due to what appears to be lower cost to upkeep.
Welcome to the forum.

That is really not true. After start up, the water chemistry management is much the same with all pools. Nothing wrong with fiberglass pools, we have one, but they are not a panacea.

Hi neighbor! We just did o/b and finished our pool in February. Ours came out right about $50,000 but we got a bid for our entire pool for $67,000. We upgraded from our original plans that the bid came from so our savings was more. We have a spa and waterfall so without those we probably could have been at $40,000, or at least close to it. I don’t think you’ll be able to find a builder to do it for that price though. It also depends on what options you want. If you want travertine pavers for the deck it will be quite a bit more. We have cool deck which I prefer.

Hi neighbor! We just did o/b and finished our pool in February. Ours came out right about $50,000 but we got a bid for our entire pool for $67,000. We upgraded from our original plans that the bid came from so our savings was more. We have a spa and waterfall so without those we probably could have been at $40,000, or at least close to it. I don’t think you’ll be able to find a builder to do it for that price though. It also depends on what options you want. If you want travertine pavers for the deck it will be quite a bit more. We have cool deck which I prefer.
Thanks for the response. Since we are so close, could I reach out to you via DM and get some more info from you??

sorry for the late response!

Reactions: Nikilyn
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.