Looking for a new pool

RHanel

Jul 29, 2015
Ridgefield, CT
Good Day Everyone, I have been using an Intex poo for some time now and we are thinking of upgrading it to one which I don't need to take down every year. I do want to stay with saltwater as I have found it to be much less effort. I would like like to know if anyone has any suggestions on pool manufactures and or material I should be looking at. I live in CT so it needs to be able to withstand the cold winters. Any advise would be much appreciated. Looking to replace my 24'x54" round Intex with the same size.

If you are happy with the pool then just stop taking it down and when it’s done it’s done. Don’t spend a penny more than you have to. If you can save a little bit each month between now and then you can easily afford a nicer/bigger pool. Or a compairable ABG with nicer/bigger deck around it for lounging.

Good Day Everyone, I have been using an Intex poo for some time now and we are thinking of upgrading it to one which I don't need to take down every year. I do want to stay with saltwater as I have found it to be much less effort. I would like like to know if anyone has any suggestions on pool manufactures and or material I should be looking at. I live in CT so it needs to be able to withstand the cold winters. Any advise would be much appreciated. Looking to replace my 24'x54" round Intex with the same size.

You can keep your Intex up all winter! No need to take it down unless it’s one of those inflatable ring “Easy Set” pools. The Frame ones can be properly winterized.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.