Looking at buying above ground Pool Factory LX.. Any thoughts?

landscaper

Apr 23, 2014
Maryland
We are looking to replace our pool hopefully next spring. I wasn't planning on buying one now, but then I saw this one on sale... 27'x54" Saltwater LX Round Above Ground Pool

Does the Pool Factory always run sales on pools or is this a genuine great deal? I wasn't going to store one until next spring, but if anyone knows that this is a sale not to pass on I might buy it now.

Any reviews of this series of pools are welcome as well! Our neighbor has one and is quite happy with their's.

They do seem to run sales frequently, but over the past few years pricing on everything pools has just gone up, up, up.

Impossible to say what next year will bring. If you like the price and have it in the budget now, I’d say go for it.

Reactions: Newdude
Agree that they run sales fairly often. I bought a pool from them a few years ago and have been happy with it. Price was about the same so I would say it is a pretty good deal.
We went with the Saltwater 8000 because of the lighter color hoping the sun will not fade it as quickly as it does with a darker resin.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.