Look for new robotic vacuum

finydb

Jun 5, 2013
Looking for recommendations. Currently have a broken Dolphin Escape that I bought 2 years ago (extended warranty expired RIGHT before it stopped working). Treads won't stay on, wheel is falling off, and the cord is SOOO tangled that it can't even go a full session without wrapping up around the float. I paid about $450 for it, and noticed that the price has went up about $200 in 2 years . . . but unless they fixed the problems I have, not sure I want another one! I don't mind spending more, if I can get one I don't have to replace AGAIN! Had an Aquabot AJET121 Pool Rover S2-40 before the Dolphin, but didn't like the bag filters, but it's a LOT cheaper and might have to go back to that.

Any recommendations for a robotic for an above ground pool? Some of the more expensive Dolphin robots look like they are for in ground pools?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.