Longest lasting color LED lights

wyomble

Mar 1, 2020
Santa Clarita CA
I have some Pentair colorwheel lights for my hot tub and pool and one is taking in water and neither are cycling through colors anymore. I purchased the house and it already had the lights so I'm not sure how long they have been there. I've looking up replacement options that are on the options for my AqualinkRS controller but it seems all of them have terrible reviews about really low life. I searched this form a bit and it seems there isn't a very good option for color LED lights.

Despite their reputation I would still like to have some color. I'm curious if those in the industry could provide some insight as to which ones have worked best for you long-term after multiple installs.

The AqualinkRS menu options include Jandy LED watercolors, Hayward Color Logic, Pentair Intellibright, Jandy Colors, and Pentair SAm/SAL

Welcome to TFP.

I think you are limited in your LED light selection to what lights fit your light niche.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.