Long SLAM process

5pm + 30 min + 3hr + 2hr = 10:30pm...certainly after sundown. 13.5
AM = 13
OCLT = .5 <= 1FC loss...so yes, if the timing and results are accurate...

Way to go!

Now the big question is the pool CLEAR, no nothing, no poofs when you brush, nothing on the bottom that clouds when you brush
no poofs when brushing the floor. I just brushed the walls here’s a photo of the deep end sorry I made the water a bit wavy from brushing the walls.

IMG_8451.jpeg

Reactions: Newdude
Will Ferrell Elf GIF by filmeditor

When looking at the app, the FC box shows me a target range of 2-6 and when I click on the box the recommended shows the same 2-6 but below that it says target FC 4?
Where should I be keeping my FC at the higher range of the recomedation? So 6?

Where should I be keeping my FC at the higher range of the recomedation? So 6?
That depends on the point in the season. If you are losing 4.5 ppm a day in the peak season, 6 is a terrible target. If you are losing 1ppm a day in September, 6 is great.

Pool Math and the charts do not know your recent daily loss. It's up to you to think it out.

Your target is :

Minimum +
Recent daily loss +
A little wiggle room FC

The name of the game is to dose as high as you need, to remain freeeeeeee and clear above minimum at tomorrow's test time. Due to the bell curve like UV loss throughout the season, it's a moving target.

Reactions: Envieddesigns
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.