Melbourne, Australia
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Astral Viron eQuilibrium EQ25
Hi all. First time pool owner here in Melbourne, Australia. Thanks for the amazing discussion and the Pool Math app, loving it!
I’ve had a hunt around but can’t see anywhere where I can log water added to the pool in Pool Math.
Any suggestions?
Thanks

Welcome to the forum!
You can use the Note section. That is what I do for random things I want to record.
I suggest you read ABC's of Pool Water Chemistry.
Thanks. I did use the note section but was hoping there might be a dedicated section to log water use. Not sure about other places but certainly here in Australia water is a precious resource so being able to track water as a metric would be a really great element of understanding my pool. Anyway just a suggestion but still an awesome app and forum. I have learned sooooo much!! Cheers

There is no dedicated spot. To be honest, rarely is water use tracked here. I have an autofill that just keeps the water topped up all the time. Evaporation is quite high.

I’ll toss this suggestion into a suggestion tracker we’ve got going for future consideration. I’ve seen it requested a handful of times and we maybe able to come up with something. 👍

Reactions: cowboycasey
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.