May 11, 2022
Kingston, On, Canada
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hi,

Looking to get set up for liquid chlorine dosing with a tank and stenner type pump.

Would storage of chlorine be acceptable under my deck? The deck is enclosed on the sides and would generally be vented through the slots in the composite deck boards.
it would be a few feet away from the cold side of my pool heater which is also located under my deck.

Im considering possible off gas of the chlorine.

Hi,

Looking to get set up for liquid chlorine dosing with a tank and stenner type pump.

Would storage of chlorine be acceptable under my deck? The deck is enclosed on the sides and would generally be vented through the slots in the composite deck boards.
it would be a few feet away from the cold side of my pool heater which is also located under my deck.

Im considering possible off gas of the chlorine.
The tank is better in an open area. You'd be surprised what the fumes from a feed tank can do to a wood environment.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.