LED Landscape lights

bbhammer6463

Mar 18, 2021
henderson, nv
Hi, I will have an pentair equipped pool with an Intellicenter controller. I am looking for options for LED landscape lights that
would be similar to the Pentair Intellibright lights at maybe a better cost. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Quite a few folks here like the Volt landscape lighting...

I don’t know how you want your landscape lighting similar to the Intellibrites.

Quite a few folks here like the Volt landscape lighting...

I don’t know how you want your landscape lighting similar to the Intellibrites.
Thanks. Sorry for not being more specific. I am looking for a color LED landscape lighting that would have similar or potentially more abilities as the pentair, in conjunction with their controller, such as synchronized colors with the pool lights, scenes, etc.

Thanks. Sorry for not being more specific. I am looking for a color LED landscape lighting that would have similar or potentially more abilities as the pentair, in conjunction with their controller, such as synchronized colors with the pool lights, scenes, etc.

I have not heard of anyone with Pentair compatible landscape lights...

Check out Atomi lights. Costco carries some of their products. They have pathway/landscape as well as rope/string lights - both have full color control from a smartphone app. I've not used these, but it will give you color options.

I have been looking for a while myself and have not found any compatible, color changing, synced lights that work with the Intellicenter. The only light out there, right now, is the light @ajw22 posted above. Plenty of color changing LED landscape lights out there, but none that change the color of the lights to match the lights in the pool.

The Pentair light is expensive, but if you are looking to have your landscape lights change colors the same time, and the same color as the pool, that is the only one out there that does that. Take a look at @Robtown build post, he put a few around his pool.

I put two of the Pentair Landscape lights as down lighting on the pergola next to our pool to subtly light up the outdoor kitchen and be able to sync with the pool and control via IntelliCenter. I went this route as I had only two lights to tie into the system. For landscape lighting, I’m just using plain white (warm) LED.

Here are a couple of pictures…

1165017B-FF89-40F2-A6A1-600DF6749130.jpegB34C5605-A69C-4431-A69A-EC2A6BF01054.jpeg

If I decide I want to add color landscape lights, I’d probably start with cheap bulbs that can be individually controlled. So far, I don’t really use the color changing light shows in the pool, but rather set each “zone” to a single color.

I don’t think you’ll be able to find anything else that would be controlled by the IntelliCenter and match their light shows.

I guess you could go a custom setup like people use for those crazy Christmas displays with individually addressable LED lights and program a show by color matching the lights and the timing. But all of that would be more than buying a bunch of Pentair Landscape lights.

Reactions: GDN

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.