SARASOTA, Fl
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-9)
I did a search and seemed some do leave robots in 24/7 except when swimming. My pool is really only used weekends so I would love to leave it in and have it do a clean Tues and Friday...that way Saturday morning pool is ready to go and I just have to pull it out. Is this feasible? After spending the $$ on a new robot want to be sure I get Max life out of her. The pool does have a SWG if that makes a difference.

Mine is in the pool all swim season when we are home. Take it out weekly to clean the filters. Runs every other day.

A,

I have been using Dolphins for about 10 years, maybe longer, and they have often been left in the pool 24/7, without any problems... I believe that the older manuals suggested that you remove them after each use..

I recently bought an S200 and noticed the manual now says it is safe to leave it in the water and it no longer recommends taking it out after each use.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.