Jamison, PA
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-20
Does anyone know if Pacific Blue is the same as Ocean Blue? My buddy's is Pacific Blue and the pool we ordered is Ocean Blue. I think Pacific might have been Viking's color but Latham is now calling it Ocean Blue?

If you have Ocean Blue, do you like it? My biggest concern is that it might be too dark. The area will be in full sunlight all day.

Ocean Blue G2 Crystite is the same as Pacific Blue G2 Crystite. The G2 is important, as the color DID change when Latham went from "regular" Crystite to G2 (iirc, G2 came out a few years ago). Now there is G2 AND G3 Crystite, which are definately different. My pool is Pacific G2.

Reactions: TFPNoobie
Right now there are at least two FB builds going on right now with the Latham Ocean Blue G2 color. I will be putting in a pool with Ocean Blue G3, which is a little different, but my wife "insisted" on the upgrade (I call it an upcharge).

Reactions: TFPNoobie
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.