Landscaping disaster

Bett6120

Oct 23, 2020
North carolina
HELP!! The PB put in the pool on a hill. Now he's saying we need to build out the hill further in our back yard with limited slope towards the house. This will result in a 5 ft hill (straight wall) with all water running towards the house. Landscaper came in and said would need to extend the hill another 4 feet in order to get the slope, as well as build another swale and put in a catch basin. Building this additional 4 feet out reduces my back yard to 17 feet prior to construction it was 27 ft with a slope and swale. I can't put in a retaining wall because too expensive and county won't allow any additional cement. I have no idea how to proceed. Any advice?? Bett

Unfortunately the pool is in. I measured today, the hill is approximately 7 feet. I've tried to email before and after pictures but the trouble-free forum site indicates its too big. Tried sending one picture at a time still too big. Is it possible to send email.

Turn off HDR on your phone app. HDR makes the pic file too big for the TFP server.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.