Just tested water

I am on day 6 of SLAM. I have been keeping up fairly well adding chlorine, brushing, testing. Water is still cloudy but blue. I haven't always tested everything, just mostly chlorine daily several times. At the beginning possibly 10x per day. When I started the slam my ph was 7.5. Even before I got my tf100 kit, my ta was always high. As you can see my FC has dropped significantly overnight. I've been keeping it at 16 the best I can. And plugging those numbers into pool math and adding what it suggest. Should I go ahead and add more coloring now or address this ta issue first?

FC 9.5
CC 1
TC 10.5
TA 310
CYA 40
PH 7.8

Just to add, I do have well water. I'm sure that's the majority of the issue. However, I cant change that, so....help! 😱 thanks!

I am on day 6 of SLAM. I have been keeping up fairly well adding chlorine, brushing, testing. Water is still cloudy but blue. I haven't always tested everything, just mostly chlorine daily several times. At the beginning possibly 10x per day. When I started the slam my ph was 7.5. Even before I got my tf100 kit, my ta was always high. As you can see my FC has dropped significantly overnight. I've been keeping it at 16 the best I can. And plugging those numbers into pool math and adding what it suggest. Should I go ahead and add more coloring now or address this ta issue first?

FC 9.5
CC 1
TC 10.5
TA 310
CYA 40
PH 7.8

Just to add, I do have well water. I'm sure that's the majority of the issue. However, I cant change that, so....help! 😱 thanks!
I'm in central Kansas, my ta from water not in pool is 290.

You can swim up to slam level? The first 3 full days it was constant. The other 2.5 days I test 4-5 times. I'm out there all the time brushing and skimming and pouring bleach into the pool. I've been using pool math and add what it tells me to. So for the most part I feel like I've kept up with it pretty good. Cant see bottom of pool yet, however can finally see third and almost fourth step on ladder.
Yep, up to SLAM level. But you want to hold off swimming until you can see bottom, for safety reasons.

These are my current numbers
FC 5.0
CYA 40
TA 260
PH 7.5
I always have high TA. I just added some PH down and that brought PH down from 8.2. Last week the TA was 300. It still isnt warm enough to get in pool and now we are going through a very rainy week or more. Do I just leave it now and try to keep FC steady and wait until the additional rain falls? I'm sure that may have helped bring the TA down as well.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.