Just started build in South Texas

Can you get us the model numbers and any info about those sheers so we can look them up and see if this is how they are meant to be installed?

Also look at your contract. What does IT say about which ones you were to get?

Got some looking and checking to do on this one.

Amazing how these things work out...if it had been me I would have been all freaked out and bugging the heck out of Kim and others :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
PB says the excess gets trimmed off. Thanks goodness. I was really concerned.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm what will they trim it with? I am a little worried about them cutting into the rock already there.......Hoping you will be there to look over their shoulders while they do the work. It might make them go slow and easy and use extra care say Kim the worry wort! LOL

Kim:kim: (Cliff, you and me both!!! I was holding back on saying much BUT man I was worried about them trying to leave it!)

We decided to go ahead and tile the stools. They did a lovely round travertine top too. Still trying to decide what color quartzscape. The Montego Bay would be beautiful but I know how people freak out with green....

Attachments

• 91126463-ED4D-4A4E-9B23-536F9C761C44.jpg
    91126463-ED4D-4A4E-9B23-536F9C761C44.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 224
  • 3F7B841E-9882-43DB-B39A-F44AFB824E06.jpg
    3F7B841E-9882-43DB-B39A-F44AFB824E06.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 223

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.