just signed contract for new pool in Fort Lauderdale,FL

DROOL over that decking..........man that is SO pretty!!!

Waterline tile-I don't care for the greenish color in the top one but LOVE the bottom one. Think of how that will look with that pretty decking and when the sun shines on it BLING!!!!

Kim:kim:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
The dark blue for sure. I just don't care for the greenish color in the other one.

Thank about how that dark blue will POP with the light plaster and decking! It will be a show stopper! Maddie loves it too!!

Do you have a sample of the tile you can play with? Put it on a white sheet of paper and a light, medium, dark gray paint card sample. Do this outside in your yard where the pool is. You will notice how different each one makes the tile look. Take pics and we can help you pick the best one one like we did with the tile LOL

For the grout they should have grout "sticks" you can put by the tile. I am thing NOT white or too light. You don't want to break up the BLING. A darker color will help with that.

thanks so much! would love to find some pictures of similar tile... just don't want it to look like the generic dark blue ceramic tiles that everyone used to do 10 -15 yrs ago..... any idea of which mfg may have a similar color tile that i could find installed pics of? My pool builder claims to have bought these from one of the major suppliers mfg and is selling them as a private label.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont have a sample and I am actually out of town until after the tile install. i have to choose via pictures. I have seen them in person but won't be back home until after the tile install. worried the dark blue and light color plaster will look "generic" or almost an institutional pool look.

Seems like lighter tiles look better with lighter plaster..... really like the tourquise lightwaves tile but don't want to pay for the upcharge when these are all standard...

I don't think so. I think it will make the tile the statement piece of the pool................Look at ME! I am SO pretty!

BUT you seem to be hesitant and it is YOUR pool and your money. Go look some more and see what catches YOUR eye and says bring me home! :hug:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.