Just opened, pump is running really slow

Also, I'm intrigued how to set up iAquaLink to circulate the pool without waterfall. I truly hate the app, I can only imagine it is painfully difficult.

Spillover Mode
If you have a pool and spa you can enable the Spillover function with dip switch #3 on the main panel. When switch #3 is on then AUX3 becomes the spillover control. If you have any relay connected to AUX3 you need to move it to an available Aux position.

With Spillover turned on by Aux3 the POOL/SPA return valve will move to the SPA position. Water will be suctioned by the pool and returned to the spa.

Then reset your valve so the spillover is not active in POOL mode.

Set a program to run the spillover once or twice a day for 15-30 minutes to refresh the spa water.

Check for a broken check valve in your spa return line. That can cause high pressure in spa mode.

Post wider pictures of the pool/spa return lines and valves. I can’t see if you have a check valve.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.