Just need some encouragement

Kcoit

May 1, 2018
Florence, SC
First time poster, long time reader! Thank you guys for getting me through being a new pool owner last year. This year we opened it to a swamp. Been slamming for 3 days, with levels checked several times a day, is this the normal progress? First photo is day 1, next is day 2, and the last is this afternoon before adding more liquid chlorine. Is this turquoise color normal?

Attachments

Rancho Cost-a-Lotta

Silver Supporter
Apr 10, 2018
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Here's some encouragement (bolded in large font)...

I see significant improvement in a relatively short time period. Keep it up!

Hopefully you have the right test kit and are following the SLAM process.

Kcoit

May 1, 2018
Florence, SC
Thank y’all so much! I needed to hear that! That turquoise color threw me off a bit, I lack patience lol. So seeing those pix and reading what y’all had to say boosted my confidence and hopefully we will be swimming soon! Here is this mornings picture. A little bluer even 12 hours later.

Attachments

Last edited:

splashpad

Bronze Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
SE Kansas!
Thank y’all so much! I needed to hear that! That turquoise color through me off a bit, I lack patience lol. So seeing those pix and reading what y’all had to say boosted my confidence and hopefully we will be swimming soon! Here is this mornings picture. A little bluer even 12 hours later.
It's definitely trending the right way! Keep up the Pool.Owner.Patience!

YippeeSkippy

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jan 17, 2012
Evans, Georgia
Dang Kcoit... you are doing great!! Your filter must be the size of a small Uhaul truck, huh?? Cause that is clearing up in record time......
<and cause without a signature line with pool and equipment details, I dunno what you got going on there! hint-hint!>

Maddie :flower:

Kcoit

May 1, 2018
Florence, SC
Dang Kcoit... you are doing great!! Your filter must be the size of a small Uhaul truck, huh?? Cause that is clearing up in record time......
<and cause without a signature line with pool and equipment details, I dunno what you got going on there! hint-hint!>

Maddie :flower:
Lol I’m sorry! I will work on that now! ☺☺

Other Threads of Interest