Just Bought the Skim Devil

Eager to hear what you think. Cool toy.

I have partial shade on my pool every day, so Im a little leery of how a mainly solar powered device might work.

UD

Just set it up. Took 1 minute to open box, 2 minutes to read instructions and download the iPad app. Dropped it in the pool and let it go. Took about 10 minutes to skim my pool. Will let it run every 30 minutes during the day.

i consider this a great investment. Means I won't have to run the Dolphin cleaner but a few times a week.

Here is a picture of it.

IMG_0830.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Update: I have had the SkimDevil for over a year now. I haven’t taken it out of the pool except when I have the solar cover on to heat up the pool a bit in early April and September. No issues to report other than the battery charging port corroded off a few days ago. Otherwise, it runs like a beast and I could not say better things about the customer service I receive from Skimdevil folks. It is a wise investment and one that should last a few more years.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.